To think… There’s a tea that tastes like coffee? Yeah, and it’s delicious and healthy too. I’m so excited to present to you our new Java Java tea. It is packed with incredible ingredients that will keep you on a straight and narrow path on your healthy journey. Let me break down some of the ingredients and benefits for you.
- Dandelion root could promote liver health. It has been studied that dandelion root increases the flow of bile which acts as a “liver tonic”.
- With liver health comes help with skin and eye issues. It is known that when the liver is detoxed it will improve your skin and eye health.
- Dandelion root helps maintain weight. Dandelion root has a great effect on soothing digestive ailments and relieving constipation.
- Chicory root contains a fiber called inulin. Inulin acts as a prebiotic which feeds the beneficial bacteria in your gut. These bacteria are not bad bacteria! They play a part in reducing inflammation, fighting the harmful bacteria and also improving mineral absorption.
- This leads to the next point, with a healthy gut comes healthy bowel movements. The inulin found in chicory root will help soften your stool.
- Cacao nibs contain antioxidants that help fight off free radical damage in the body.
- Cacao nibs are flavonoid-rich food. Flavonoids are known to help fight cardiovascular diseases.
- Phenylethylamine is a neurotransmitter, and Cacao nibs contain it. This neurotransmitter is known as a “love drug” which releases endorphins and in turn improves your mood.
So are you a coffee drinker looking to transition? Or you like both coffee and tea? Try out our new tea here.